Heber Valley Artisan Cheese is continually seeking motivated and passionate employees that are willing to help others experience the difference of the farmer’s touch.
Check this page frequently for a variety of positions. If you believe you have a skill or talent that would be useful to our team, please reach send a resume and inquiry to Caralee Kohler.
Heber Valley Artisan Cheese is seeking a full-time, responsible, task-oriented, consumer conscious employee to learn the art of cheese making.
- Learn & master proper procedures for cheese making & packaging
- Inspect and approve cheese texture, flavor, and consistency for quality control.
- Manage & Coordinate Cheese make schedules with realistic projections
- Oversee & update cheese inventory
- Operate all farm & creamery equipment: milk truck, pump, pasteurizer, press, etc.
- Follow all food safety & manufacturing procedures, including white-glove sanitation
- Provide assistance to packagers as needed
- Basic computer operation skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Legible handwriting
- High School Diploma or greater
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Passion for cheese preferred.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume & cover letter to Caralee Kohler via email: firstname.lastname@example.org – or drop it at the creamery: 920 River Road, Midway, Utah.
About Heber Valley Artisan Cheese:
To help others experience the difference of the farmer’s touch ~ Heber Valley Artisan Cheese Mission Statement
Providing others with a memorable experience is at the heart of Heber Valley Artisan Cheese, a small family dairy farm and creamery nestled in the quaint community of Midway, Utah. For nearly 100 years the Kohler family has been producing premium milk – pure, rich & creamy – to delight their consumers. Five years ago, the family built a new creamery and began using their farm’s milk to handcraft and age artisan cheese.
Today, consumers, retailers and chefs can experience the pure goodness of artisan cheese made from premium milk and handcrafted into the freshest curd (squeaky cheese) or aged into a raw milk, sharp or flavored cheddars. In addition, the farmstead creamery also makes Queso Fresco, Monterey Salsa Pepper Jack and Juustoleipa (oo-stay-lee-pa, meaning bread-cheese), a natural moist cheese meant to be grilled, toasted or baked.
Beyond the farm, Heber Valley Artisan Cheese is ranked among national champions, garnering awards from prestigious organizations like the American Cheese Society, as well as a recognized trend-setter at the Winter Fancy Food Show.